A bit more about... me :)
Photo of me before and after. Boulimia, comfort food. Stress with food. Candidose. Hecherischia Pilori smoking, drugs, etc.
Nutritionniste spécialisé en micronutrition et en sport-santé, je partage ici mes réflexions et ma passion autour des trois piliers fondamentaux de la Santé : promouvoir une nutrition-plaisir respectueuse de la santé associée à une activité physique régulière, en pleine conscience
I started my training to become a fasting therapist in 2011, with Fasting therapists and stronger advocates, Gisbert & Gertrud Bolling, also founders of Jeûne et Randonnée® in France (Fasting & Hiking).
I received the french label Jeûne et Randonnée® in 2019 after a series of trainings with different professionals all over France.
I studied Naturopathy in France and I enrolled at the College of Naturopathy in the UK.
Since 2018, I welcome patients as a naturapath with a practice that I developped, focusing on the Body and the Mind.
I am trained in Nutrition, Sophrology, Mediation, NLP, and have essential knowledges in Ayurveda, Hypnose, Auto-Hypnose, Essential Oils and Reflexology.
1982 - Born in Saumur, West of France - Part of the Loire Valley. My grandad and oncle are wine makers and farmers. I grew up in the country side, in a rural area until 13 years old. Then we moved to Calais (north of France) and I moved to Paris in 1997.
1997 - Start studying food at l'Ecole Hôtelière de Paris.
2001 - Become a chef and work in New York for 6 months.
2009 - Arrive in London to study Art at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts. I graduated in 2011, Masters Degree Fine Arts.
2011 - First fast in the South of France, with Gilbert & Gertrud Bolling, beginning of my training to become a therapist.
2012 - Start to work as a professional photographer.
2016 - Spend a couple of months in France to improve my training as Naturopth and Fasting therapist.
2018 - Creation of the Fasting & Hiking® platform and beginning of the first retreats.
2019 - Enrolled to the College of Naturopathy in the UK - Open my practice in Mayfair.
2019 - Creation of new meals, 100% organic and specially designed for 5/2 Diet or Fasting Mimicking Effects - First meals 100% organic available online for delivery.
W.A.O.O.® Breakfast - Introduction
Every day, all around the year, one of your three meals should be the W.A.O.O.®.
Either for breakfast, lunch or dinner, find your best time of the day. Kids can have it for tea time.
(I have it in the morning but you can also have it for dessert, an hour after lunch. More about my daily routine.... here)
It is important to choose a moment of the day when you have at least 30/40 min time to masticate and saliva (more about that here).
This "slow or complex sugars" meal is exclusively fresh, vegetal and raw. Each seasons brings its large variety of fruits and oil seeds.
W.A.O.O.® Breakfast - Ingredients
Here is the list of the ingredients necessary every DAY. Please use ORGANIC ingredients only :
- Half a banana per day.
For those who are intolerants, dried apricots soaked and reduced to pulp.
- The largest variety of organic fruits possible.
Around 7 or 8 different type of fruits per day. All the thin skin fruits like apples, pears, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwis, persimmon, etc.
- 5 different type of oil seeds including sesame and flaxseed (or Psyllium).
For those sensitive to Flaxseeds, replace with Sesame seeds or Psyllium. All the seeds must be organic, whole and dry (not soaked, nor toasted, nor salted, nor bought already in powder or in paste).
Ex : 2 nuts, 1 almond, 1 walnut, half a tea spoon of sesame and half a tea spoon of flaxseed is enough!
- 2 soup spoons of Organic Rapeseed Oil
- An organic lemon or lime (a tea spoon)
W.A.O.O.® - Equipment
- A seed of coffee grinder : I have been using this one myself and I am very happy with the result but any grinder capable of finely ground will do. (The same here on Amazon but not at the same price...)
- A soup plate
- 2 soup spoons (not to big nor too deep)
- A tea Spoon
- A Knife
- A fork (to skeeze the banana)
- A lemon-squeezer
- 2 jars (one for flaxseeds, one for sesame seeds)
W.A.O.O.® - How to proceed
For every Miam-O-Fruit, proceed this way:
- Squeeze the half banana with the fork (no mixer!) until it gets almost liquid and changes of colour. the idea is to oxidise the banana so you can even do it the night before.
- Add 2 full soup spoons of Rapeseed oil to the banana. Like a mayonnaise, it should completely mixes.
- Ground 3 oilseeds together (only 3 seeds!) chosen from macadamia, almonds, nuts, walnuts, pecan, pistachio, pumpkin seed, etc and add it to the mix.
- Add 1 tea spoon of grounded sesame and one spoon of grounded flaxseed to the mix.
- Squeeze the lemon and add it to the mix (a fresh lemon... no bottle).
- Prepare a nicely arranged plate with all the different fruits cut and serve with a nice cup of green tea (optional).
Every week, you can prepare the grounded flaxseeds and sesame seeds in advance for the week. Not more than what is needed for the week as you cannot keep the grounded seeds oil for more than 7 days. Use the remaining on your salads for instance and start fresh.
W.A.O.O.® Breakfast can be taken as a smoothie but only if the banana is squeezed with the fork and every sip of it, "masticated" and mixed with saliva. Not drunken quickly.
Here is what NOT TO add to the mix.
- Sugar (except Honey or Pollen), sirups
- A piece of bread, a croissant or a yogourt. The Miam-O-Fruit is enough on its own.
- Dried fruits or extra slices of banana.
- Fast digestive fruits : Oranges, Grapefruits, Watermelon, Melon, Mandarines, Grapes, etc.
- Frozen or canned fruits
- Soaked oilseeds, spirulina, cinnamon, ginger, or coco (except if freshly grated)